New Mexico Junior College
____ 1. Contact with NMJC Automotive Technology, for program information (575) 492-2860.
____ 2. Apply for admission to New Mexico Junior College. This is a four-step process:
- Complete NMJC online application (http://www.nmjc.edu/admissions/).
- Fill out FAFSA application (http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/) for financial aid.
- Apply for Foundation scholarships.
- Opens January 1st and the deadline is March 15th: (http://www.nmjc.edu/admission/nmjc_foundation/scholarships.aspx).
- Send all transcripts of high school and other college credit to Registrar’s Office.
- Apply for ASEP and/or ASSET candidate application.
____ 3. Schedule with Recruiter to complete ACCUPLACER assessments and interview for ASEP and/or ASSET Program.
____4. Contact, schedule, and attend the dealership for an interview.
____5. Wait to hear back for acceptance into ASEP and/or ASSET program.
____6. UPON acceptance, meet again with Recruiter for scholarship, financial aid, housing assistance, and/or referrals.
CONGRATULATIONS you can now register for the fall!
**Please note that NMJC policy requires that a student pay in full or set up a payment plan within 48 hours of registering**