- File a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and have the results sent to NMJC;
- Complete your financial aid file with the Office of Financial Aid; and
Note: If you decline work-study on the FAFSA you will not be offered student work-study or student hire.
- Register for classes.
Once these steps have been completed you may look for student jobs on campus. Below is a list of student jobs at NMJC.
Student Job Openings
- Athletic Office Assistant
- Men's Basketball (2 Positions)
- Men's Track (4 Positions)
- Women's Basketball (2 Positions)
- Women's Track (3 Positions)