Welcome to NMJC Distance Learning!
Success through eLearning
The Distance Learning department at New Mexico Junior College is committed to providing learning opportunities to those students who may not be able to attend one of our on-campus courses. Our distance learning population is of a wide variety, including high school students, on-campus students, working professionals, and students from across the nation.
As you can tell in the letter From the President, New Mexico Junior College realizes that the needs of students vary. We will strive to provide learning opportunities that are convenient to you.
As a distance learning student, you are the focus of our efforts, and we look forward to serving you. Please feel free to contact any member of the distance learning team. We will be glad to address any questions or comments that you may have.
News & Upcoming Events
4/15/2011 9:14:51 AM.
After enrolling for class, you have 48 hours to pay or set up a payment plan to be registered for the class.
Students who enroll for summer and/or fall classes will have 48 hours to pay their bill or set up a payment plan.
If you have any questions, feel free to call (575) 492-2772, email, or stop by the Ben Alexander Student Learning Center on our campus. We look forward to seeing you at NMJC!
Attending NMJC this fall?
Stay on track with these key steps:
- Apply for financial aid by June 1st.
- Review the online LIVE Course Schedule to view which classes you want to take.
- Meet with a counselor to ensure you'll be taking the right classes.
- Register for classes online through theT-BirdWeb Portal.
- Apply for on-campus housing. Learn More
- Pay for classes within 48-hours of registration. Call (575) 492-2772 to learn about our payment options.
Attend an in-person Orientation or take our online Student Orientation
from our homepage